Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Letter home nurse

My de atomic number 18st Mother, I am knock offing you dearly and I hope everything is well. I am getting very plate sick, life here is different than over there. I can expose sounds of the battlefield and its very frightening. We also get very little residue and It is so cold here. The food is so plain we rarely take meat. We eat close toly beans, potatoes and soup. Im getting so tired of it. some of the things I see are very disturbing but it feels good to financial aid these custody.Some of them have talked to me about their families or what they plan to do after the war. like to hear them being positive. Ive started keeping a diary and Ive even started paternity poems. This helps me take all my emotions out. It feels really good, but you know what doesnt? Feeling to pestilential all the time. I feel Ilke I feel this way most of the time. We have to take sponge baths with cold water, which doesnt help at all. Many girls have not been able to handle all of this and ha ve foregone home but that ont happen to me.Everything here moves so fast and the men come and go or we have to move and some are left behind. I get very sad when I hypothecate about those men and if they had families or not. Maybe thats why some girls are leaving, I dont blame them. I hope to see you and Father and child soon, I hope this Is all over really soon. I miss you all so much It hurts. Ive made some friends but I wish I was at home in my own bed, or having dinner with all of you. Ill be home soon Love, Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment